Arkein Capital Partners
With the broad and wide ranging skills and experience from our team, our professionals deliver advice accustomed to your specific needs. We provide independent, custom-tailored analysis and recommendations to some of the world’s leading financial organizations.
Our services include:
- Private Equity Fund Management (Unlisted Investments) in diverse sectors and industries.
- Venture Capital Advisory & co-investment.
- Divestiture Advisory Services.
- Corporate Development.
- M&A, Debt and Capital Advisory.
- Transaction support.
- Infrastructure & Public Finance Advisory.
- Operational Advisory and support.
- R2bn first bond issues for the Municipality of Johannesburg.
- R6bn Debt Restructuring for the City of Tshwane.
- Credit Ratings advisory for Airports Company of South Africa.
- Healthcare advisory for 3 black owned healthcare groups.
- ZAR520mn 25.1% acquisition of Basil read by SIOC-CDT.
- ZAR250mn 25.1% acquisition of ASX listed Continental Coal on behalf of SIOC-CDT.
- ZAR120mn 33.3% acquisition of SA Airlink on behalf of SIOC-CDT.
- ZAR40mn acquisition of 51% in Urban Hotels- Kathu on behalf of SIOC-CDT.
- Raised ZAR450million leverage finance from Nedbank Capital.
- Provided Venture Capital to start Nyanza Light Metals project which will cost US$550million (ZAR7billion).
- Raised ZAR17.1 million grant funding from the DTi for Nyanza Light Metals.
“Arkein Capital is a dynamic place with interests across the continent. Managing the money in a fast moving, entrepreneurial and pan african business is not for the faint hearted. It keeps you on your toes and always up to date with legislation across different jurisdictions! I wouldn’t trade it for the world.”
– Ian Cameron, Chief Financial Officer @ Arkein Group:
Through targeted investments and partnerships, Arkein aims to make a meaningful difference on the continent, thereby assisting in the stimulation of economic growth and value addition, ultimately leading to the improvement of the lives of its inhabitants.